Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Going away is not so bad...

So last night was my "going away happy hour" for my exit from ENRD. I still have a week and a half until I leave DOJ, tho. Then a week off, then off to Discovery I go!!!

So last nite was fun. Alot of fun, actually! It's too bad I didn't bring my camera because there would no doubt be some incriminating photos! There were lots of folks there...I felt very loved! Vi, Lil' Kim, Lisa, Amanda, Shauna, Anne, Lisa O., Michelle, Shelton, Darren, Fernando. I think a good time was had by all!

I am sad to be away from Lisa, but so glad to end where I started. Back with my old boss, Penny. Back at Franklin Grille-the deli where I learned to order food in DC and how to cross the street and that has the best potato salad in the world! 11th and L--the building where I learned the in's and out's of garage parking! We all come full circle.

I'm tired and a bit melancholy today....I'm sure it has nothing to do with last nite! ;) More to come on my week off....bring it on, Amy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home