Thursday, January 19, 2006

random

This has been a crazy week--short, but furious. Busy and tiring, but restful. I've gone to bed early every nite...exhausted! Isn't it funny how these short weeks are soooo LONG??? One of those strange pheomenons that make no sense....like:

-airplanes: they weigh SO MUCH...how can they fly??
-coconuts: they are solid wood on the outside...how does a hollow space get filled with "milk" in the middle of it???
-can and string telephones that kids make: somebody SWORE TO ME that these really work if you aren't too far away??? Is that possible??
-macintosh computers: don't even get me started!!!
-water intoxication: it's true. You can drink so much water that it's like being drunk. crazy.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm....

iPOD update. For my b-day, I got an iTunes giftcard (thank you amy and john!). Some fun downloads that I highly recommend: Beepers (Sir Mix Alot), Baby Got Back, Sweet Home Alabama by the BAMA Boyz, When Doves Cry, Brass Monkey (Beastie Boys). ...and so much more. You oughta see me on the metro....head bobbin', knee jerking, hip slingin'....flat out trying to pretend I'm not dancing. Priceles.

Speaking of PRICELESS...CHECK THIS OUT IMMEDIATELY...so funny!!!

http://www.unc.edu/~shoyle/BigBibles.wmv

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

OK, there are folks on the subway that could win America's Funniest Video prize if they video this. I am cracking up..."baby got back?" are you kidding me.......HILARIOUS

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I hear Kiss' "God Gave Rock n Roll To Ya" or Digital Underground's "The Humpty Dance", I close my eyes and hope nobody at the gym can hear what's in my ipod. :) You're welcome for the itunes. Love, Anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home