Thursday, January 19, 2006

That's not even the funniest...

I told this story this morning and it was a hit...so despite my embarassment...I'll add it here.

One of my other "b-day downloads" as my playlist calls it, is Usher's "Yeah!" If you are familiar with the song, you'll know the "speaking part" where a guest rapper says..."Take that and rewind it back...Lil' John's got the sound that makes your booty go wack!" Then he repeats it 2 or 3 times....

Dangerous, that rap music. But maybe not for the reasons you would suspect. Picture it.... I'm on the metro, listening to Usher, absolutely CERTAIN noone is watching....and as he sings "made my booty go wack" I slapped my own rear end in sheer exhilaration. IT'S A GREAT SONG!!!! But alas, someone was watching....and laughing....and I rode the rest of the way in humiliation.

My booty did go wack. What can you do...sometimes you just gotta go with it....

5 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

I am laughing so hard that it hurts...........you crack me up....whack!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Baby you got yo'self a wack booty. You go on now and make it work for you!

HIGH-LARIOUS as you would say :)

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I knew there was a reason I never got picked up in the Metro...no booty wacking! That is a funny story.
Also, loved the "Big Bibles" song. It totally reminded me of OBU.

Alana

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a true story???

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I don't know who you are...since you didn't leave your name...but I am assuming you don't know me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home