Wednesday, January 25, 2006

trivia savant

So my girl, Amy K. James got a blog!!! Way to go! Check out her life exploits at:

http://amykjames.eponym.com/blog

I would love to post you as a link to mine...but I can't figure out how to create links or have my profile stay at the top of my blog...any suggestions out there??

So last nite we went to Trivia Nite at Ri Ra-an Irish pub in Bethesda. Our team name was "Tri Harder." (Get it???) We were AWESOME. We missed most of the sports questions (there was only one boy on a team of 7) but we got a TON of Bible questions: A sample of answers--what is-Revalation, Noah, new wine, turning water into wine at a Canaan wedding, Alex! We really did quite well. There were 8 rounds, we only made it thru 4--and we were in 3rd place. After round 5, however, we would have shot up....we stayed for the questions but not the answers, and I would bet the baby with the bathwater that we got all 10 correct in round 5! So anyway....all that to say....in the voice of Molly Shannon from SNL and that dog skit...."I a-dooo like trivia!"

Grateful today for:

1. Small furry animals that keep me warm in my cold basement. My kitties-not rodents, just to be clear.
2. The beautiful sunrise. This morning was STUNNING. I had a moment.
3. Friends who give rides. Thanks, Nancy!
4. Things to look forward to. Who knows if it'll happen, but it's fun to talk about going to Europe this summer or even for a long weekend with friends. My guess is, it'll happen!
5. Hair products. Need I say more?

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My exploits? If you consider changing a record 4 dirty diapers in one hour an exploit, then ok. Europe? Don't you think Fayetteville, Arkansas is more exotic and fun than Italy?
Hello!!?? I totally think you should bring your new friends to Arkansas. I'll make you some hashbrown casserole and crunchy coleslaw...

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

thankful for hair product...that is a lifelong deal for you...I was just thinking of pictures of us from the teenage years......you had it going on with some Aqua Net then baby!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who can turn down Amy's hashbrown casserole and crunchy coleslaw??? Can you tell it is lunchtime??
s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home