Monday, January 30, 2006

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I don't have time to put down all the details....but just wanted to let you know about a big change a-comin'!

I accepted a new position with Discovery Communications, Inc. (Discovery Channel) today!!! I will be working in the Education division. It is a big salary increase and an incredible career opportunity for a very reputible company with a ton of growth potential. I am nothing less than THRILLED!!!

Details to come...in the meantime, thanks for your prayers and support to my peeps who've known about it. It has moved so FAST! God is good and faithful! The first phone call was 3 weeks ago today! WOW!!

So...I guess I'm staying here for a minute!!! :)

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

sweet action! Congrats.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yippee for Christy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home