Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Loverman!!!!

My girl Lisa turned a smooth 32 this year...so for her birthday, Anne and I hosted a little gathering that turned out to be quite fun! Lisa is notorious for having her b-day parties outside....in March...when it's usually cold. We were hoping for great weather...and actually it turned out quite nice. We spent a portion of the day at the National Arboretum, where we held a scavenger hunt. 32 minutes of heart-pounding excitement!!! We made up lists of 11 things to find and take a picture of with everyone in your group in the pic. (4 people in each group). There was one "bonus" item--worth 5 points. You had 32 minutes to find the items (specific trees, flowers, birds, squirrels, etc...), take the picture and make it back to the starting line. I don't mean to brag...but my team DOMINATED. The pictures are HIGH-LARIOUS...but unfortunately not on my camera...so I will post when I get them!

After the Arboretum, we went to this great little Jamaican restaraunt for drinks and apps. I was a tad bit stunted by the oxtail ordered by my comrades--but it was still fun. Then we went back to Dawson for dinner (frozen pizza), semi-ghost stories and a move (Bee Movie). Fun times.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVERMAN!!!

Here's to you!!!! Oh...and thank you for coming to my birthday, party!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home