Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Birthday update....

First off--HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARADEE!!!! Even if it was on the wrong day, I still love you and wish you God's very best in this year!!!

To celebrate your big day, here are 5 things I really, REALLY miss about you:

1. Watching you fall asleep in the most random places at the most random times. But mostly yelling, "Maradee!!! Wake up!!!"

2. Beating you at Trivia. Hey...it happened. Once.

3. Getting schooled at being "thrifty." I'm still a little shocked that you went so crazy in LA and spent so much $$. :) In my book, you'll always be frugal. ;)

4. Riding in the car w/ you listening to Indigo Girls or some random person you are currently obsessed with. (IE-"i've got a brand new pair of roller skates....)

5. Chinese food. What was the name of that awesome place in Alexandria?? Love it. Miss it.
And I miss you, too!!!

Happy Birthday, my friend!!!

Speaking of b-day fun, here are some missing pics from my awesome b-day extravaganza!!!

All the girls at b-day lunch.
A real, live pool party!!!
Home-made b-day cake (in the style of my mom's awesome choc. cake!)
At the Cowboy's game!
Still loving my b-day!!! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Maradee said...

I spent a lot of money in Louisiana?? How do I not know about this?? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home