Monday, March 10, 2008

More pics from Shauna's trip...

Here are the good pics from Shauna's visit--we had such a great week!

At Jill's b-day lunch at Red Dog Cafe.
Shauna and Anne are entirely too excited to be in DC!!
In the Old Town CVS--there was a mascara sale...we know how to par-tay!!!
After an AWESOME italian dinner at La Tratoria de Franco...so much fun!!!
Had a very chill weekend this weekend, especially compared to the busy-ness of last weekend. Had car issues Friday nite--went for a quick hh, then Chris took me to pick up my car in Wheaton. We got dinner then I headed back to VA. Had coffee w/ a friend Saturday morning, then hung out all day/nite watching movies. Sunday went to church then met Michelle for a long walk and dinner and a movie. Nothing much else.
I feel kind of boring today...so I know this post is boring...I'll see if I can come up w/ something funny later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home