Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ohio is weird.

I'm in Columbus, Ohio right this very second. I'm at a conference. Fun times. It's so cold and raining. You know how much I LOVE to travel for work, right?? :) Actually, this trip has been great. I've been w/ some of my work boys that I just adore. They are all great and we have a great time together and I don't see them much, so it's really good to get some face-to-face time.

Highlights of the trip:

-Only 1 nite in the Hilton...not a bad gig.
-Sleeping in till 7:30 cause the conference is in my hotel.
-Lunch at PF Chang's.
-Happy Hour at Fado's. Including a rousing game of Super Mario World on the Nintendo DS--while the boys discuss MS Exchange (we are dorks).
-Dinner at Chipotle.
-Finally spending my Barnes and Noble b-day giftcard on CS Lewis and Anne Lamott books.
-Going home at 8pm while my boys stay out till 1:30, get in a fight and get someone arrested.

Travel isn't all bad, I guess. One nite isn't so bad. But still--OH is weird, I don't care what people say.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home