Friday, March 07, 2008

Shauna time...break it down!

I think I'm out of mourning enough to share the fab few days I spent with Shauna with the world now!



Shauna came in last Wednesday and stayed until Sunday afternoon. We had a wonderful visit, and Shauna got to spend a ton of time with lots of her friends in metro DC. Wed, she had lunch with some girlfriends--Elana and Sarah, then worked at the Navy Yard Wed. afternoon. We met for dinner and went to Taquirilla Poblano in Del Ray--my new fave Mex. joint. So good!! Then we watched Tivo. Thursday, Shauna worked (so did I), then we met all the Dawson girls and a few others at the Rio Grande in Bethesda. So much fun and so good to see all.
l to r: Shauna, Me, Susan, Lisa J., Lisa O., Michelle, Anne--Thurs. nite at Rio.


I took Friday off-Shauna worked in the morning--we met after lunch and went car shopping for me--to no avail (that's another post). Then Friday nite, we had dinner w/ Beth, Dedra and Elana at Dungrat's. Good times!!

Saturday morning, we headed to Silver Spring for Jill's b-day lunch at the Red Dog Cafe. After lunch, we took Anne w/ us, and the 3 of us had a b-day day for Shauna. We went to Old Town for shopping and dinner, then rented a movie and hung out. Happy early birthday, Shauna!

Sunday morning, got up, got ready, went to early service, drove to the airport, got lunch, shipped Shauna back to Bama. Sniffo...it's always hard to see Shauna go, tho.

As usual, it was a great visit and I am always thankful to get to spend time with Shauna. So fun! Thanks for coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home