Thursday, February 02, 2006

Slow Day...

Have you ever had one of those days where you felt like you were coming out of your skin if you didn't DO something?? I'm having that moment today. I've been kind of busy, but since I'm a short-timer, there aren't any REAL projects for me to work on. Blah.

No news. Trying to decide what to do with my whole week off! The plan was to go home for a week....not going work out it appears.... Amy James...you better call me back! You are so unreachable!

Here's to fake spring in the District! Gonna go to the pool after work! In fact, gonna run and call the La Petite Poisson now! Peace!

1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't take the pressure!! I was out of town...and I did call you back, and you never called me back. Yep yep. Amy Anonymous James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home