Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Another Old Lang Syne. Cannot believe it is 2006!!! Where has the time gone!?!?!?! Had a great, laid back New Year's celebration at the beach in Bethany, DE. It was beautiful weather and great shopping with no sales tax! My friends Anne, Michelle, Susan, Lisa J., Lisa O., Kim, Jennifer, and I stayed in a sweet condo and celebrated with movies and shopping! Fun, fun times. Kudos to Michelle and Lisa O. for doing a polar bear plunge New Year's morning (in about 40 degree weather!) into the Atlantic Ocean!!!! CRAZY!!!!!

Michelle, Lisa J., Kim, Susan, Anne, Me, Jennifer, Lisa O.
Those crazy girls running into the ocean!!! I was sick so I couldn't do it...also, I'm WAY more bark than bite!!!
Susan trying to steal my candle-blowing thunder....
Bringing it in right!

3 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Polar Plunge is the ONLY way to start the new year. So sad you couldn't join me and Michelle. Next year you will even if I have to stick you in a bathtub and hold you under myself :) So glad we could share the start of 2006 together! This is gonna be the best year yet!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Whatever, dawg. There ain't no way!!! Too cold!!!! I'm so glad we shared it, too!!! It is already starting out strong!

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the cute hairless wonder chick?

love la petite poisson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home