Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Freezing....

So it's like 5 degrees in Denver right this second. The low today is going to be negative 10 or something crazy like that! Of course, yesterday it snowed 2-3 inches at home. Sorry I missed that! (whatever) But right this very second, I am watching it snow SIDEWAYS. HARD. It's crazy. This morning, I had a gorgeous sunrise and could clearly see the mountains from my window. But now, the visibility is waaaayyyy less than 1/2 mile, very grey, high winds (50+ mph) and COLD. The good news is that my pimpin' ho-tel is connected to work. I could NEVER go outside if I wanted to! There's also several restaraunts, Baja Fresh, Starbucks, gym, pool, hottub, etc...all the ammentities. It's really nice. The bad news is that I've developed a bit of a sinus issue. My throat is KILLIN' me. My nose keeps bleeding (really dry air here) and I just in general don't feel very well. Altitude, dryness, and a cold. Nice. BUT-I'm still having a great time. Went to the grocery yesterday, gonna make a buck or two off my per diem by eating in! Sneaky, aren't I?? ;) I've taken some pics today...hope to get those transferred and posted tomorrow. Hope all is well! Here's a big hello from a mile high!!!

Here's the view from my window...this was the day it snowed like 6 inches in 5 minutes and was 1,000 below zero...so you can't see the gorgeous mtns. in the distance...but trust me, they are there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home