Thursday, December 08, 2005

Still Freezing...

Who knew it was possible to actually hit 20 BELOW zero!?!?!?! Apparently, it can happen, because last nite in Denver, that was the ACTUAL temperature. NOT the wind chill factor, but the ACTUAL temp! Can you believe it??? Crazy.

So, I'm sick. I've been sick since Monday. Started with stuffiness, sneezing, runny nose. Today it's turning into a cough. No fun at all. I don't feel great-but I don't feel as bad as I did, either. I'm praying hard that I'll be well by tomorrow when Nancy gets here! I'm ready to ski!!!

Everyone here is so nice to us! They've brought us lunch everyday so far! They go way out of their way to make sure we are okay. So sweet. I've been spending quite a bit of time in my room thus far (due to the sickness) so I'm a little stir crazy. Haven't been outside since we got here! I'm hoping that all changes this weekend. I'll probably lay low again tonite, to try to shake this cold, but this weekend we're going to Boulder, maybe Vail, Breckenridge, Co. Springs, etc... So fun! No pics yet...cause, who cares what my room looks like!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christy, oh my gosh, I just realized that you are about to be 32! WHAT?? How is that already possible? Especially when I am only 25? Oh my gosh!
Love, Anonymous

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Christy said...

That's enough outta you, Anonymous. Why don't you go take care of those chitlins of yours...and we'll compare grey hairs later! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home