Monday, December 05, 2005

DENVER IS GORGEOUS.

I made it! It is beautiful here. Not so much the city itself...but the mountains. WOW. I woke up this morning with an incredible view outside my window. I'm on the 14th floor of the downtown Embassy Suites. I can see the Rocky Mountains. Amazing.

So the flight here was fine. A bit bumpy in a couple of places, but overall it was fine. We got here, took a cab to the hotel, unpacked, had dinner at the restaraunt downstairs, and at midnite, I went to bed.

View of the mtns in the distance...wow.

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Christy...you are awesome! I love your weird list (I'm gonna have to think of some), reliving Thanksgiving...man that was super fun, and hearing how much you are enjoying the beauty of Denver. It really is amazing that in the middle of these flat plains, POOF, there are the mountains. Pretty awesome! Looking forward to hearing more :)

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

I was in Denver on Friday evening. Too bad we weren't there at the same time. Take some photos. When will you be home for Christmas?

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I'll be home for Christmas late on the 23rd....leave out early the 29th. Will ya'll be around the whole time? Can't wait to see you!

Lisa-it is amazing here. Wish you were coming out...it's snowing sideways this very second!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home