Thursday, December 15, 2005

A few of my favorite things...

HO HO HO!!!! It's gettin' close!!! I'm so exited I cannot stand it! We leave out of Denver tomorrow morning and I am READY TO GO!!!! Bad news...lots of bad weather on the east coast, and it's supposed to snow here tomorrow, too. Good news...we have a direct flight to DC! SO--please pray for us! Safety, timeliness, etc...all much appreciated! I'm headed to NYC at the crack of dawn on Sat. morning, so that should be interesting in bad weather, too! Off to see that big tree!

In the meantime, I thought it'd be fun to do another Top 10 List. Here are 10 of my fave websites. Be sure to comment and tell me your's too!

10. www.drudgereport.com This is the first site I visit every morning.
9. www.msn.com This is the 2nd site I visit every morning. Great celeb gossip section.
8. www.stupidvideos.com Hi-larious. Funniest stuff around.
7. www.yahoo.com I have to check my email! I really like the "people search" option, too.
6. www.biblegateway.com Shauna says this is my fave so I can cheat on my BSF lesson! hehe
5. www.triathletemag.com My fave Triathlon site! Almost everything in the mag is on the site.
4. www.performancebike.com Oh yeah. Check out all those pretty bike-els. mmmmm
3. www.marthstewart.com I love her. I can't help it!
2. www.google.com A girl's gotta know....
drumroll, please....
1. www......i think i need to think about this one! I'll get back to you!

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about www.televisionwithoutpity.com?
It's basically a bunch of people commenting on their favorite shows. They sell funny t-shirts too! You'd like if you're addicted to shows like me.

Alana

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

how about www.arkansasgallaghers.blogspot.com

I am sure you left it off of your topy ten by accident!

Also, check out www.worshipcirclerecords.com Great new, fresh, retro worship, Christian music. It has a player at the top. Pretty cool.

of course foxnews deserves an honorable mention. wow, I could go on and on....

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, i think there are a bunch of others you forgot, too...grillstuff.com, saferacer.com, to name a couple. :)
love, anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home