Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm Back!

Whew!!! I'm so tired! I need a vacation to recoup from my vacation! What a great Christmas and time at home. I had the chance to spend 6 days at home with family and friends and loved every second of it! Quick rundown:
-Got in on time! Even early! Praise the Lord for smooth, calm travel!
-Spent Christmas Eve at my Aunt's, then at my Granny's for the traditional "Rogers Christmas." So much fun!
-Christmas day at Jeff and Lori's; then mom and daddy's; then went to visit my aunt Barb's fam. -Spent Monday afternoon and nite and all day Tuesday with Heather, Chad and Ella Claire.
-Tuesday nite, my b-day with the fam.
-Said "good-bye" to the fam on Wed. Had lunch w/ Julie, then spent the nite with Maradee, Amy and Kate. B-day dinner at the new Little Rock PF Changs! Bed early, tho, cause of sick. Yuck.
-Made it to BWI on time Thursday to go home take a nap and be on time for my surprise b-day party at Portner's on Thursday nite!

Parker's big present.

Christmas mroning with my boy.
Jeff and Parker Christmas morning.
Parker and Nana
Fun at the park.
Me and Ella Claire Brinkley.
Kate James playing coy...

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

what cutie patooties. No wonder you love that Pawker boy so much :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home