Monday, December 19, 2005

NYC at Christmas...

NYC at Christmas time. Wow. What a sight to behold! I'm home, by the way! Made it in from Denver on Friday afternoon. Came home, checked the mail, unpacked, had dinner with my girls, went to bed to sleep a couple of hours before heading to NYC at 6:30 am on Sat. morning. It takes me 3 and 1/2 hours to get to NYC from my house! How cool is that??? We got into NYC, parked, went to Central Park, walked some more, shopped, ate, did the storefronts, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, 5th Avenue (Tiffany's, etc.), Time Warner Center shopping, etc...

Recognize this tree anyone???
Went to SoHo and down to Little Italy for dinner. Ate at LaNonna's. It was awesome. Had a great time! Christmas in NYC 2 years in a row! Nothing like it!
At "Tavern on the Green" for drinks. Fun times!

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

Jessica and I love Tavern of the Greens. Great place. NYC is fun to visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home