Monday, December 12, 2005

Ski bunnies

Nancy, Lisa and I at Winter Park, CO-after a long day of skiing. It's starting to get dark in this pic.
So I finally got out of the hotel this weekend! My friend, Nancy flew in Friday nite and joined me in the mile high city for the weekend. Friday, Lisa and I worked until 1 then went shopping at the 16th Street Mall. It's a neat little area in LoDo (lower downtown denver) that has great shops and restaraunts. We spent all afternoon looking for ski pants and Christmas presents. Had a great day then went to the hotel to wait on Nancy (who b/c of terrible east coast weather was delayed by like 10 hours!) Nancy picked us up in the rental car and we went back down to 16th st for dinner.
We got up Saturday morning at the crack of dawn and headed to Winter Park to ski! Had a great day, gorgeous drive into the mountains. Could not have had a better day. I met this random, Karen, and she skiied with me while Nancy and Lisa were in ski school. I kind of went in and out of ski school with them, too. Had a great few runs! We at dinner on the way home in a little mountain villiage-Empire. So cute!
Sunday morning we got up slowly (with sore legs!) and went to Boulder for the day. Had a blast checking out the shops and the street artists. Neat little place and what a view! Here we are in Boulder...
Came in Sunday nite, had roomservice and watched tv. Had a great weekend! Thanks for coming out, Nancy!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

fun stuff.

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of the skiiing!!! It looks awesome. s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home