Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Fun

I had a great trip home for the Birthday celebration (Not mine--the baby Jesus--sheesh people, I know I love my b-day, but I'm not gonna steal Jesus's!!!) :)

I got home on Saturday the 22nd--Heather picked me up at the airport, we had lunch at Casa Mexicana (so yum), went shopping at Kohl's then headed to Arkadoo to pick up bbq. We then went on to Murfreesboro where I got to spend the nite at the new casa and see the kiddos and Chad! SO FUN! I love me some Brinkley's. Sunday morning we got up and went to church with Heather's parents then she drove me back to Arkadelphia. Fun times! A few pics of the girls...

Me and Ella Claire
Cutie Patootie--Isabelle
I spent several quality days at home w/ the fam. In fact, this year has been unique in that I actually spent most of my time at home not really doing anything else but hanging out with them. It was good to see everyone and especially to see the boys. Highlights of the week: I went to pick up a load w/ Jeff in his log truck--fun and exciting. Christmas Eve we had our family Christmas w/ everyone at mom and dad's. Got to visit w/ Barb for a couple of hours Christmas Eve. Spent almost all day w/ Granny, mom and daddy on Christmas Day. Headed to Benton to visit w/ Maradee just for an hour or so--so short, but so good to see her! Headed back to Murfreesboro to return the electronic chargers I had to borrow to maintain my lifestyle in AR (I forgot my phone charger) and got to stay another nite at Heather's. Babysat Parker and Landon for a short jaunt. Headed to Bama to see Shauna for a couple of days--too fast but so good to see her. Flew back to DC on my birthday (a story deserving of another post). Had a very Merry Christmas! Here are some highlight pics...there will likely be more to come after I process it all a bit...
Riding w/ Jeff in the "big truck"
Nana and Landon
About to have Christmas at Nana and Pop's
The camo brothers on Christmas morning
Precious, drooling baby boy...
Me and Maradee chilling in a gas station on Christmas nite. Very classy....
Shauna about to unwrap

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger amyj said...

Aren't you going to mention your complete and utter sadness in not being able to drive up to Fayetteville to see Amy and her new baby???
I think I'm still grouchy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home