Monday, March 31, 2008

Insert clever posting title here...

Amy, Amy, Amy.

My friend. My long-time, dear, precious friend. I do miss you. Despite your frequent periods of dropping off the face of the earth, non- v/m-having cell phone, non-call returning, and no visiting policy...I love you. Much.

So, in light of our convo last nite...here is a post dedicated just to you.

-Could someone tell Miss Beirut-y to shut the freak up...otherwise, we would DEFINATELY get out of class early!
-Want to go on vacation this year? Oh wait....Amy is having another baby...make it 5 years from now.
-Let's go spend the weekend with Amy. Fun! Where is Amy?? Where is John?? Where are Amy and John???

Miss you, Amy. B/F/F. LYLAS. AAMOF. WTF.

:)

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger amyj said...

awww thanks. You're a pretty funny girl. I've been trying to think of something interesting to post, but I cannot. I have kindergarten registration on my mind. But we are having a party on Friday with real adults and no kids, so maybe after I talk to some grown ups I'll think of something to post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home