Monday, October 22, 2007

In my mind I'm going to Carolina...

Not true.

In my mind, I am sooo glad to be home from Carolina!! Whew. If you didn't know, I was in Charlotte M-F of last week for "Solutions Sales Training". It was hot. And there was LOTS of sales training (which I hate almost totally) and lots of being "trapped" in a room. Ick. Also, there was homework. I mean. Not my favorite week last week. But there were definately some good parts:

-a little bit of bonding w/ co-workers.
-Loverman went, too, and we had a great run one nite.
-Super nice hotel suite WAY bigger than my apt.
-Gorgeous weather.
-Did not spend a dime of my own $$ for 5 days!!!
-Super fun BSF--I met a ton of cool ladies and met a really nice woman who drove me home after and was so sweet and encouraging to me!

Some not so good parts:

-Not the best flight home I've ever had. Scary.
-Not much sleep; hard to sleep in a new place.
-When I got to the airport, my car was dead. Thank you, AAA!
-Lots of bad (oh so good) food during the week.
-Missed my buddies at home.

It's gonna be a slow, quiet week this week. There's a big educational conference and all my customers are at it...so no calls or emails!! Like a vacation, only different!

Glad to be back, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home