Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Headache...

My eyes are crossed and the left one is twitching. For the last couple of weeks I've really noticed some eye strain going on at my computer. I've got to start taking more breaks and wearing my glasses--maybe even need to go to the eye doctor. I'm pretty sure I'm too old to learn braille---I mean, I can barely count on my fingers...much less read with them!

It's been a long week at work. Kind of slow which makes for slow days which isn't alot of fun. But lots going on, too. I got a hilarious email from one of my clients today--which kind of made my day, I laughed so hard. By the way, "Christy" is one of her tech people...

"Christy, I am so so so so so sorry if I mistyped the case number :-( (I went to behind.blackboard.com to see if I had a senior moment but my login now goes directly into developer mode and I can't get to My Profile to switch me to System Administrator.) The case number I was referring to had in the subject field "Access denied" and cross my heart five times my brain saw the 480475 as the case number. When xxxx emailed me earlier to change some settings to retrieve additional information the next time the problem occurs, I didn't even notice the two numbers were reverse from my email to you. Okay got the My Profile switched and if it's any consolation for wasting your time, I have a major big bruise in the middle of my forehard from its repeatedly impacting my keyboard. If we're ever within striking distance you're entitled to a swift kick on my backside.

PS. Do you often refer to yourself in the third person? ;-) "I know Noelle has been in touch with Christy" "

So fun working w/ academic techies.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Maradee said...

You've got to write something new on your blog. I keep coming to read it and I see nothing but the same ol' part about your eye twitching. It makes me nervous!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home