Monday, October 22, 2007

Remiss.

I'm behind on the blog. Will update today! Right now, in fact!

In the meantime, a joke....

A doctor, lawyer and engineer have been sentenced to death by guillotine. As they are lined up waiting for their demise, the dr. says, "I'll go first--but I want to go face down." The executioner loads the dr. into the machine, pulls the lever and at the very last second, just milimeters from the dr's neck, the blade stops!!! "Free him! God has granted him mercy," cried the crowd, so the executioner set him free.

Next, the lawyer says, "I'll go next--but I want to go face down." The executioner loads the lawyer into the machine, pulls the lever and at the very last second, just milimeters from the lawyers's neck, the blade stops!!! "Free him! God has granted him mercy," cried the crowd, so the executioner set him free.

Lastly, the engineer says, "I'll go last--but I want to go face up." The executioner loads the engineer into the machine, and just as he is about to pull the lever the engineer says, "Wait!! I see the problem!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home