Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Couple o' things....

Today Loverman sent me a video to watch that I can't quit watching. I don't know how to post it here, so I'm going to put the link. Watch it. The whole thing. It's absolutely made my day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT7x3VnrqbA

It's been a long week already. Crazy busy at work. Thankfully, I have a short week as we are heading to the Finger Lakes of NY for a wedding this weekend. There are several of us going and many of us are sharing a house on the lake. Should be a great time!

I think I owe a public apology. As it turns out, it probably was a REALLY bad idea to post a "venting" on here instead of going to the person I was upset with. Not really fair to that person or to the people who think it was in fact, about them! :) My bad, and I hope you learn from my example! ;) Here's to hoping for forgiveness!!! And to forgive as I want to be forgiven!!!

On a funny note...I got this in an email today:

Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room, and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out my wine.

She's such a meanie.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a funny...no more vino or Designing Women for you! sb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home