Monday, October 08, 2007

Great weekend.

I had a fabulous weekend. It was nothing special. But it was a nice mix of accomplishment, responsibility and fun.

Friday nite I skipped out on a fun happy hour w/ my girls and went home right after work for a nice long nap. Got up from the nap an hour later, ran to pet smart and panera for a sammie. Came home, ate dinner and accomplished the following:
-cleaned up the dog's yard "litter" and the cats' box
-vacuumed
-cleaned the kitchen and bathroom
-mopped the kitchen and bathroom
-cleaned the shower!! (so proud of this)
-did 4 loads of laundry
-Watched "The Illusionist"
-Went to bed at 11:30 ish.

Saturday was a crazy busy day; got up super early, had Tres Dias until around 2. Went to Reston for a Lite the Nite event. Anne and I had some time to kill pre-walk, so we shopped for stuff we had to get and got it all bought and made it to the walk on time! By the time the walk was over at 8:00 ish, I could barely hold my head up and keep my eyes open I was so tired. Went home, stopped by the grocery for sustinence, watched a movie, slept.

Sunday, went to early church, Starbucks to kill an hour and a half. Had lunch at a FABULOUS little Mexican joint in DelRay. Walked around Del Ray for a couple of hours--including running into a girl I graduated from HS with. Random. Went home, took a nap, worked on some stuff w/ Anne for the upcoming retreat. Took Anne to her car in Tyson's and came home to watch the premier of "Pushing Daisies" on Tivo w/ Scott. I'm gonna love that show.

I got so much accomplished and had such a good time all weekend long. I don't even have one complaint. Well, maybe I can think of one... ;) So now you know!

And just for fun...take a look at my boy all stuck in the cabinet....so funny.

6 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Maradee said...

That looks horrible! Is he screaming, or what? (He SHOULD be screaming if he's not!) I am going to have bad dreams.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger amyj said...

please tell me he is in there voluntarily. ;)
aj

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how he plans to get out....hehehe
sb

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he put himself in there. Yes, he got out. Yes, it is funny. He's quite the little daredevil....

cr

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I loved "Pushing Daisies" too!

Alana

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

BTW - great job on getting so much accomplished on Friday. I know we had a bet for what I was going to do, but you do a super job getting your list taken care of too. Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home