Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Awesome weekend...

I spent this weekend in Hammondsport, NY, which is up in the finger lakes region of NY. It's the fartherest north I've ever been and it's absolutely gorgeous! We went up for Kim and Brian's wedding--which was beautiful--congrats, guys! Some highlights:

-Anne and I drove up together in a rental car: a mini-van (free upgrade). We had a dvd player and about 40 empty seats! But lots of room!
-Horseback riding with Lisa in the mountains on Saturday morning. So much fun.
-The dancing at the reception which was located at Heron Hill Winery. Fun times, beautiful place.
-The house we stayed in was built on the water--amazing views.
-We had a hot tub.
-Spending the weekend w/ the munchkin. Fun times.

We had a great trip! Who knows when I'll get the pics of the horseback riding from Lisa...but in the meantime, a few snapshots...
Sunrise from our deck.
Our backyard...
DC girls...

Our deck...the house is right behind me...
Steps up to the street...on the 2nd level is the hot tub!
Our house occupants
Right before the wedding w/ the flower girl and one of the bridesmaids... (Meg and Susan)
Fun times!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh mama its gorgeous up there!! I need to know where this is that way jim and I can head up there for a romantic weekend.

Had such a good time catching up with you last night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home