Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNE-CHOVIE!!!

Happy, Happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Today is Anne's birthday and on my daily thought calender, here's what it said: "I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment." Farmer
Ture story. The Lord has blessed me greatly with several precious friends with whom I'm very close. I think that becomes more and more unusual as we get older and our places in life change. I'm especially blessed by Anne's friendship--not only did I meet her at the ripe old age of 30--and it's just unusal to make such a close friend that 'late' in life--but also, because Anne is my closest friend actually in DC, she has lots of "responsibilities" in my head-and that's not always very fun for her. But she does a great job anyway and I'm grateful. Thank you, Anne!! May God Bless you MIGHTILY this year!
In honor of the Anne-chovie, I've got a Top 10 list...let's call it...
Top 10 Reasons Anne A. McMurry (otherwise known as the 'Anne-chovie') is the "schnizzle my nizzle" everyday, not just on her birthday!!!
10. She is totally generous.
9. She is super fun.
8. She is always up for a good time.
7. She is an awesome triathlete.
6. She is quick to offer help in trouble.
5. She is HIGH-larious.
4. She helps me remember my favorite jokes.
3. She is dependable.
2. She challenges people to do and be their best.
1. Because she totally loves the Lord and you can tell it!
Thanks for everything, and Happy Birthday, Home-chovie!

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anne, I concur on the top 10 list. You ROCK! sb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home