Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ireland, here I come!!!

Wahoooooo!!!!! So on Thursday, I leave for Ireland! Yeah!!! I'm so excited but nervous about the trip. It's not that far, but I hate to fly. Ick. Regardless, it's gonna be a blast--pics to follow!

So work is awesome. I love it. It's so crazy busy. I can't believe that I work this hard--I feel like I've been kind of lazy for so long, I forgot what it was like to work 8 hours straight! Hey, what can I say...I was a gov't employee for years! :)

Easter was a blast! We had a sunrise service at 6 am--then Shauna joined Anne and I for the 8 am service. We went to Starbucks, had some coffee and breakfast, went back to church for the balloon release. Then went back to the dog's house, took naps, laid around, then went to dinner at the OTHER dog's for a big, family-style Easter Dinner. It was so much fun! There were 20+ folks there. We played football, ate well. Good times.

Here's something fun...my boy, Parker, is playing Tee ball--apparently, he's quite the baseball player--his first time at bat, on the first pitch, he hit it into the outfield! Way to go Parker!!

So...I've got to go pack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home