Saturday, February 18, 2006

Forget Georgia...I've got Ireland on my mind!

Looking for a hotel. Scary. Expensive. Debating on staying in Dublin the whole time or traveling into the countryside. Yikes!!! I'm thinking we're gonna spend at least one nite out of the city. Anyway...so exciting. I hate to be, as Susan says....so self-centered, but I'm excited!!! So, Tuesday's the big day! Yah! Can't wait! Actually, I can...I've had a week of nothing but what I want and I'm a tad bit spoiled! In the meantime, gotta ton to do this weekend...so here's a quick list to remind me of what's important...

Thankful:

1. Days in February that are 65 degrees. Yummy.
2. Gel writers--got a ton for v-day....awesome.
3. Special dinners--I had one this week with my best friend. Sweet.
4. Lonely Planet--so glad somebody put those travel books together!
5. Friend of friends--people are creatures that need each other. So nice to have that!

Peace out, homies....

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

go to the countryside, live the adventure, exploure the unknown....and live to tell about it!

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you started yet?? I haven't heard from you. I can't wait to hear all about it. BTW, what's a gel writer?
aj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home