Saturday, March 04, 2006

Randomness

Okay, I'm just too tired, and too over-computered to spend any reasonable amount of time updating this thing. Give me a minute to figure out my new job and get acclimated and I promise I'll do a better job of updating. For today, in no particular order, I'm just going to go with my random thoughts...

Congrats to Heather and Chad on new baby Isabelle! Born healthy on Fat Tuesday. Hope to see a pic soon!

Work is good. It gets better every day. I really like it. Not much else to say there. Oh, but so far, the commute isn't that bad, actually. Around an hour.

Spring is getting near....I can see the green tips of the daffodills coming in!! YAHOO!!!

Registering for my first and second tri's of the summer: one mini in Manassas on June 4--one biggie on June 24 in Bath County. That one's gonna suck. Hilly.

Still excited about Ireland! I'm on Anne's "to do" list today so we can book a hotel!

Happy Birthday to Jill! Had a nice dinner party for her last nite. She's my Sunday School partner and she's a blast. I'll have to tell some of the 5th grade girls' stories sometime....especially the "this is how I make love" one. Priceless.

I'm cold. brrrrr....

Heading to see the great Billy Joel in a couple of weeks!!! SWEET.

House-sitting for a week in Bethesday. SO excited...get to sleep late!

And now I'm off to begin my Saturday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home