Sunday, April 02, 2006

The weeks in pictures...

So I didn't meet my goal by creating a big, detailed, information filled post this weekend...instead, let me give you the past few weeks in pictures. Here's the past month or so in no particular order. Enjoy!

So I had a car wreck...icky.
So Shauna and I went to Atlantic City! Yeah!! But we lost money...whaaaa.
Cold, freaking race!!! BRRRRRR.......
Happy Birthday, Shauna!
Yeah for the Cherry Blossoms!!!
So it's spring!!! It was 70 all weekend...long bikeride, short run, another short run. Tri season is coming upon us. Kicking off another week. Here's to looking forward to Ireland, the Outer Banks, and lots of other fun summer things!

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

So sad for your little car. She looks much better now though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home