Monday, March 20, 2006

Bad blogger...

I've been awful. Forgive me???

Things here are good. It's cold today, but we've been teased off and on for a couple of weeks of what spring will be like. There is nothing like spring here. The cherry blossoms are beginning to bloom. So gorgeous.

No big news. Starting to register for some tri's. I'm all signed up for the Bath Co. Triathlon on June 24. I'm probably going to die. It's very hilly. I'm very, very out of shape. Oiy.

Ran in a 5k this weekend. FREEZING. About 20 degrees to be exact. Still shaking off icicles.

What else? I've had a very boring month thus far. My weekends have been alot of not much. I did go see Billy Joes last week. AWESOME. Dog sat for over a week. Oh, and I wrecked my car....grumble, grumble. Rear-ended a cherokee. My fault. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

So, I'm at lunch, neet to actually eat, gonna do better by the blog-o-sphere starting this week, I promise! In the meantime...here's 5 things for today....

Grateful:
1. Telephone. Had alot of good, long conversations this weekend. Good stuff.
2. Grace. Lord knows I need it. And being given it makes it easier to extend.
3. Spring. No explanation needed, right??
4. Birthdays. Having alot of them this month. So fun. So grateful for the wonderful people in my life.
5. Pictures. Like photographs--something to look at to remind me of who and what is most important in my life.

Good stuff.

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

how did the 5k go? Way to go girl. I still need to register for some of these tris. I'm so out of shape as well. Oh well, that's what the tris do...get you in shape :)

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

I know you are needing a picture of me then....

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my heck you didn't tell me you wrecked your car???aj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home