Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHAUNA B!!! HAPPY 3OTH, MY FRIEND!!!! HERE'S TO 30 MORE!!!

So, today is Shauna's 30th. We had a party last nite...fun stuff. Dinner at Portner's with the girls. It was good to celebrate a life well-lived so far. My prayer is that you will continue to find out what God has for you, Shauna, and pursue it. You are a wonderful blessing to me and more than anyone deserves in a best friend. Thank you. That makes today a lucky day for me! I should go buy a lotto ticket!!! ;)

So it's Friday! TGIF! Big plans: Lisa's 30th party is Sat. Happy belated, Loverman!!! Sunday was to be skiing at Whitetail. Alas, it has closed for the season. We shall see.

No news is good news, right? Stay tuned for a big post this weekend...with pics!!! In the meantime, in the words of Alliyah..."it's Friday, and I'm ready to swang, pick up my girls and hit the party scene..."

Peace out, homies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home