Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Here! Here!

2 things, quote of the day...and a shout out to my girl, Vi!

“All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting.”- George Orwell

Vi (pronounced vee) is one of my MBI co-workers. She's become a good friend and I'll miss her. In the meantime, she is high-larious and filled with funny ramblings. Take SuperBowl Sunday for example. We went to the same SB party. Afterwards, I was walking her to her new car..which I hadn't seen yet. It's a little Scion, super cute. She is telling me all about the features she likes best....interior, gas mileage, small and easy to park, and in the middle of a very normal list, she says, "and it looks just like a roller skate!" And she meant it! So funny. You go, Vi--the one and only!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Christy girl...I love how excited you are about life and willing to go out there and say yes to whatever is happening. No stick in the mud are you :) Keep it up sister and keep on laughing with life...it's so fun to be around that kind of attitude!

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks girl! the weening process will be heartbreaking...i am missing you already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home