Monday, October 24, 2005

Funniest thing ever...

So Saturday (prior to the AL/TN game: 7 and 0 BABY!!! Roll Tide!!!) I talk to Parker on the phone. And he had some big news to share with me. We are all into "racing" right now...and it is VERY important to him that I know he's faster than me....which of course, he is....but anyway....he says to me (spelled phoenetically to represent his precious 5 year old lisp): "CeeCee, I was in a wace wast week. It was a whole mile wong.....I came in furst pwace--except for 2 boys who came in fwont of me. I wan it in 10 minutes and 2 seconds--dat is way fasta than you!" I've been beaming all weekend. Dat's wight, baby boy....dat is way fasta dan me. I am so proud of you! And coming in first (except for those 2 boys in front of you!!) ---you go, boy!!! I love that child.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

ok, we laughed and laughed about this....I am now going to use the Parker first place philosophy in ever aspect of life. Wow! We love that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home