Thursday, October 20, 2005

Babble on, grasshopper....

So...this week has been relatively uneventful for the most part. Monday nite was Bible study; Tuesday nite was a short run, followed by a visit with Shauna and Law and Order: SVU; Wed. nite was a trip to the tri store to return unused wetsuits, pick up a friend at airport, dinner in Adams-Morgan (DC) and watching "Lost." Drove home in the leftover U2 traffic and pouted about not going myself. So---Lost---what a show! I desperately need some resolution there. It's killing me. I digress... Tonite, I'm going for a run and dinner with my friend Melissa. Melissa is a young friend (I feel like an old lady saying that)...but she is only 22 ish (maybe 23 at the most...) Regardless, she is precious and fun and always acts shocked that I'm 31--which is the real reason I'm friends with her! JK! The real reason is her heart for the Lord. I wish at 22 I would have had such a passion for the Lord. So anyway...this weekend is going to be raining likely....but I see a bike ride, church, a bbq and a serious football game in my future. ROLL Tide! Whatever your weekend brings, have a good one and good luck. Cause if you ain't an Alabama fan...you're gonna need it! (wink, wink, Chad!)

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

plain wrong for the bonus comment...it's on now...

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Oh come on...don't be that way!! Good sportsmanship is essential!! hehehaheha:) Don't I deserve a little leeway considering all the heck I've taken over the years! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home