Friday, October 21, 2005

My boys...

Darren and Shelton
Those are my boys. Darren and Shel and me and Virginia....we all worked together for just short of a year and they became my first real friends in this city besides Shauna and Kim. It was an intense year (right, fellas??), but a whole heck of alot of fun. My boys have recently both moved onto greener pastures--CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH ON THE GREAT NEW JOBS! I have moved onto a new contract (even tho it appears I'll be going back to the old one in a few months--so Vi and I will be re-united!). Everyone is all separated. It's sad. And beautiful. God is good and He showed me great kindness in giving me real friends at work. Kim, Virginia, Penny, Darren, Shelton, and now Lisa. It's not the same now that we are all split up and the boys are gone, but I treasure them and am grateful for their friendship. Take care, fellas.....cause "you're walkin' over, but you're limpin' back!" ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home