Friday, October 21, 2005

Great love is this...

Parker after he got his 3-wheeler for Christmas
Great love...it comes in many sizes, many packages, many desguises. One thing I know for sure--when it comes to Parker, there is no hiding it, no denying it--I am flat out, unabashedly, unashamedly IN LOVE with this boy. It's kind of scary how much he is on my mind. He's not even MINE!!! I can't imagine having one of my own and loving it more than him! Regardless, it's his weekend with his daddy, so I know I'll get to talk to him alot--which is always fun and I always look forward to. Besides, Alabama has a big game, and Parker is hysterical to talk football with. The best thing about it all is realizing this...if I love Parker THIS much...how much better off am I to be loved by my Heavenly Father? It's even more than I can possibly love Parker. David said in Psalm 147:11-"...the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love." I hope that Parker delights in how much he is loved. I know I do.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

This is a cute shot of Parker. I hope we do a family Christmas again this year so we can all see each other!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home