Wednesday, September 03, 2008

STAY AWAY HURRICANE!!!

I'm kind of freaking out. I'm JUST starting to get excited about my trip to Florida tomorrow, and here are MORE hurricanes coming!! Amy is wigging out, too--which isn't helping--but I can read that the projections are NOWHERE NEAR US!!! Praising the Lord in ADVANCE for giving us awesome weather!!! (amy--it's gonna be FINE, DO YOU HEAR ME???!?!?) :)

Latest and greatest on mi casa:

Into the living area from the hallway--those tubs are no longer there--and there is now a table by the door.
The new couch. Changes--new tv stand not shown. That table the tv is on is now by the door. The shelf the radio is on is now stained and in my "sitting area" in my room.
Dining room. The plant is now up on a white, square pedastal table.
The new fun stuff over the sink. Love it!
Loving the new place! I bet it's gonna be really awesome when I can walk places from there and metro to work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home