Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What happens in Vegas....

So much has happened since I last posted. I'm now living at Megan and Pat's in Sterling and working from home. It's FABULOUS. They are precious hosts and it's so comfy here. Having fun w/ their boys, Jake and Max. I've been sick for 3 days, so that has stunk, but I'm on the upswing now!! I got back from Vegas on Friday evening. Went back to Nancy's and slept all nite and 1/2 the day on Saturday. Spent Saturday afternoon and evening w/ Anne and met up w/ Lisa J. for "Mama Mia." Sunday did chruch and lunch w/ the usual peeps and then headed out west to the Mancuso's casa. Here I am. More, in-detail stories to follow, but in the meantime, check out the Vegas Mansion I lived in....
Bedroom

Living Room
Another shot of the living room....

One of the "living statues" in the Venetian...
Inside the Venetian...the gondola ride is behind that blue screen/bar...
Work peeps: l to right: frank, me, faustino, wendy
Good times! More to come soon!!

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger amyj said...

oh my heck...was that really your room?

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Christy said...

yes!!! crazy!!!!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

That room was amazing. I wish I had experienced it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home