Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update--cankle time.

Here's my cankle day 2. It looks much worse than this now--black and blue and way more swollen, but it feels better.
With my boot, I can actually walk a bit. I'm down to one crutch! Woohoo!!!
On a better note: I've been at the Mancuso house for 10 glorious days!!! My friend Megan is my new Val (of Val and Chris fame). I found myself homeless for a month in between waiting on my new apartment to be ready and staying at Nancy's place in DC which she got a renter for. I am loving it here!!! My friends are awesome! The boys (they have 2--7 and 5) are fun! The food is great! And the accommodations are LOVELY. I have no idea how I can ever re-enter society again. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger amyj said...

PUT THE CAST BACK ON PUT THE CAST BACK ON!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home