Friday, June 06, 2008

Friends.

2 precious friends that I acquired almost exactly a year ago. I wasn't looking for them, but the Lord arranged it perfectly, knowing how much I would come to love and appreciate them. Even need them. They are my "grateful" list for today:

Merideth, me and Megan.
Love them. Mer is an AWESOME cook and does such fun crafty stuff. Also, she gets a very important part of me--the part that needs friendship. Megan is so, so fun. So awesome. Can't even cover all the ways. ALSO--Megan can run like a 6:30 mile. For a lot of miles. Heroes. Both of 'em. I'm blessed.
Love you, too-don't get jealous Amy. Or Heather. The rest of you know who you are. :) Don't make me sing you the girl scout song....(make new friends but keep the old...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home