Monday, July 28, 2008

I got a present at the beach...

I went to Rehoboth Beach on Saturday afternoon w/ Michelle. We met Susan, Lisa J. and Nathan there. Had an early nite on Saturday and got up for breakfast and the beach on Sunday. Made it to breakfast. Not quite to the beach. Long story short, I broke my ankle on this curb near the boardwalk. I had JUST fed the meter $13 in quarters. Spent the day in the ER then drove home. Fun times. I broke my fibia. Or tibia. Whichever is the smaller of the two. Chipped the bottom of it off and ripped some tendons. In 6-8 weeks I should be back to normal. In a week, I should be sans crutches and able to walk in the boot no problem. In the meantime, lots of laying on the couch. Good times. :) The great news is that I can take off the boot when I go to the pool--so no tan interruptions!!! Wahoo!

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

Ouch! So sorry. Letting you work from home?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home