Monday, December 10, 2007

J-Crew Morning

Yesterday Anne and I went out shopping a bit after church--first to Maza Gallerie (shwank mall in DC) and then out to Leesburg (outlets waaaay out in VA). In beween, we dropped off some wedding presents we bought together a long time ago that had been living in Anne's basement since late summer. It was a great day of shopping successes. Anne got her Christmas presents taken care of and I got a new sweater and a present for Landon! Anne has encouraged me to buy a wool sweater for awhile--and wool socks--cause I'm pretty much underdressed all the time and therefore freezing. So I was on a kick for a sweater. Found some on sale in JCrew in Mazza. Not the right fit for me (cut too close). Found one on sale in JCrew outlet in Leesburg--even better b/c it's grey heather and cableknit. LOVE it. Fits great. 100% Lambswool--all for under $30. Makes me happy. So I'm wearing it today. And BIG double bonus--I'm wearing it with my AWESOME orange JCrew pants from the Rehoboeth outlets 2 New Year's ago. Yes, orange. Yes, I LOVE them. And yes--I haven't worn them in over a year b/c they have been too small. I can admit it...they are so tight I can barely breathe....but they look so good w/ my new, grey sweater. Pay no attention to the muffin top or the fact that it's like 50 degrees today and I'm sweating a little thanks to my 100% wool sweater. I look good. And shiny. If only I were wearing new wool socks.....

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

It is a fun outfit - I know that makes you happy to hear Christy girl :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home