Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weekend Update...

I've been behind on blogging for awhile. Oops. But lots to catch up on...including some fab jokes! :)

Had a great weekend. Friday nite was super chill at home-cleaning house. Saturday was in Manassas all day at a meeting preparing for an upcoming retreat. Saturday nite all the peeps came over: Jim, Katie, Natalie and Nita McMurry, Chris, Susan, Loverman, and Michelle. We had a nice bbq--then me, Loverman, Susan and Michelle watched Dreamgirls. Weird movie. I enjoyed some parts of it...but when they sing instead of speak to each other, I get really embarrassed. Susan and Lisa stayed over and we got up Sunday and went to church, then the pool. Sarah joined us and it was a perfect day at RMSC (rockville munic. swim center)!

Here are the jokes I tell everyday at work. Love them.

What do you call a one legged woman leaning against a wall?

Eileen.

What do you call a one legged Chinese woman leaning agains a wall?

Irene (ha. this one is my fave!!)

What do you call a dog w/ no arms and no legs in a pool?

Bob barker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home