Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Picture catch-up time...Part I--Arizona

Okay, I'm overdue on pics here...so I finally uploaded everything..and here it is!!!

My hotel in Arizona...
The Customs and Border Patrol location where I worked...
The sign that tells you either where to go to work....or where to go pick up your illegal cousin Juan.
Typical front yard in Tucson....rocks EVERYWHERE....
The airplane graveyard in Tucson...you can't really tell much from this...but there are ACRES AND ACRES of planes...all kinds of planes...as far as you can see! Thousands of them that are no longer being used. Makes me feel great about my tax dollars!

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Wow - Arizona looks so icky. But hey at least you've seen an interesting part of the world. and laughed at your where to go to work or where to pick up your cousin line. High=larious!

BTW - no comments appeared on my blog. So I don't know if I believe you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home