Thursday, June 28, 2007

Good day...

Today is a GOOD DAY!!!!! I'm seeing the world in shades of rose! And no, it's not because of the goggles! I got some great news last nite and today I resigned my job and accepted a different one!
"What?!?!" You may ask! "But Christy! I JUST served as a reference for your background check!" Why, yes, that may be true! But nonetheless, I have been asked to travel during the interim period b/w having no clearance and background check and I just can't do it! In addition, the super exciting news is that I got the job that I originally wanted after I got laid off from Discovery! I'll be working in the same field/area (educational technology/acct. management) but for a company called Blackboard. My friend Lisa referred me (Thanks, Loverman!) and everything came together last week pretty quickly--and Just In Time!
YEAH!!!!! Very excited! And big praises!!! Thank you, Lord!

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home