Monday, July 30, 2007

Random Happenings...

It's been a crazy couple of weeks with the new job. Last week was the "sales meeting" which meant going all day from about 7 am to 9 or 9:30 pm--breakfast thru dinner. But it was a good chance to meet everyone. Regardless, I've had little time or gumption to create a post, so I'll catch you up:

-Today begins week three at the new job. It's the first week that isn't something--so training should really begin today. So far, so good. I really like everyone--my boss included, and I can tell I won't be bored here! Yeah!!!

-Landon is crawling!!! I can't believe it! And he's getting baby fat! I cannot wait to see him in a couple of weeks!

-I've been dogsitting Rocky the cocker spaniel this weekend thru tomorrow--and then next weekend, too. He lives in Bethesda which means a really short commute for me. And I get to stay in this huge house in the gorgeous neighborhood and pretend to be grown up. Fun stuff.

-It's been raining all weekend--which just makes me sleepy.

-Dentist appointment in the morning (this is less for you, and more to serve as a reminder for myself!)

-Heading to Arkadelphia in less than 3 weeks!!! Me, Anne, Tango and Shauna will be participating in: http://www.dltmultisport.com/DeGray/index.htm --The Degray Lake Sprint Triathlon!!! I am so excited!!! Not so much about the race, cause it's gonna be super hilly--but sooo excited for Anne and Tango to come to Arkadoo and meet everyone and see everything--and Shauna to get to be there!!! Fun stuff!!!

-Love the new Harry Potter book. It's kind of dark, and I can tell that it's not going to end well (I don't do well with real endings)...but it's very enjoyable. Should be done in a day or two. I'll be sure to tell you if Harry dies.. (jk)

-I'm dying for a beach trip. Anyone wanna come up for a weekend at Rehoboth?? Bring it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home