Monday, July 23, 2007

Ode to Shauna....

Shauna-

This is for our convo this morning. And for everyone who knows you who reads this blog.

I asked Shauna to be sure to leave me comments on occasion on my blog page. Shauna's response was, "I don't want to be a dork." Translation: I don't know how to leave comments.

And then she said--"I don't want any more pictures of me on there." Translation: I am vain and like to control the manner in which I am presented.

So in the spirit of retaliation...I'll be looking up some really fun pics of Shauna today...
Oh Shauna...now you're in trouble!!! ;) Sic' her ya'll!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you are in trouble!!! I told you NO MO references or pics of me.
BTW, cute outfit on your first day.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger amyj said...

Hey, is Shauna calling me a dork???
aj

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Maradee said...

I think this is a mean-spirited post, CR. Shame on you! ;)
mk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home